Wednesday, January 17, 2007

OKO Plus Cat Litter

OKO PLUS Cat Litter

I just wanna share with you here, the brand of Cat Litter that I'm using for my felines.

Its the wood-based, CAT'S BEST OKOPLUS.

Cat's Best Öko Plus is up to 3 x more efficient than conventional clumping kitty litter because the fluids are more effectively trapped in the capillary system of the natural plant fibers. Therefore Cat's Best Öko Plus can be used more sparingly and is thus also distinctly more economical than many other types of kitty litter.

The work of cleaning and filling the litterbox will be reduced to minimum because it stays in the box longer - thanks to its ability to trap odors without other irritating smells.

  • Traps odors extremely well
  • Can be composted and is 100% biodegradable:
    Cat's Best Öko Plus is currently the only kitty litter that can be composted and is biodegradable. Therefore you can empty the litter box right into the compost or the bio-waste container.
  • 100 % pure plant fibers:
    Cat's Best Öko Plus uses the finest plant fibers, which come from untreated native fir timber. This timber continually accumulates; its use contributes to the maintenance of natural, healthy forests.
  • Easier to transport
  • Quality tested:
    Even the independent product test commission Stiftung Warentest evaluated Cat's Best Öko Plus in April 1998 as having best quality and an outstanding price/performance ratio. Of the 19 evaluated clumping kitty litters, Cat's Best Öko Plus was the only ecological litter among test winners.
Its currently available at Pets Wonderland branches (KL, that is) , and also through the Online Pet Store at www.buddypetwagon.com (not to mention, cheaper here). But its quite pricey though, selling at RM40.90 at Pets Wonderland, and it can last up to 1+-2months (I have 3 cats! So, its quite economical for me).

So, I've tested it. Have you????

5 comments:

swisscobalt said...

i haven't use this one yet. I regularly use CatSan for my kids. Maybe someday I'll try OKO Plus

Anonymous said...

it is the best litter you can buy........

Anonymous said...

This stuff is completely fantastic. I can't recommend it highly enough. I used to use a synthetic clumping brand, but read some reports about possible feline health problems caused by these litters. I therefore wanted to switch to a natural, biodegradable product. Wood pellets and paper litters don't suit my cats (they're fussy), but this is natural, clumping, flushable, compostable, doesn't smell at all, and has soft, fine grains which my boys find most acceptable! I have two indoor cats, so the boxes get a fair bit of use, yet this litter lasts FAR longer than anything I have tried before. Brilliant stuff.

Anonymous said...

How many of you over here have tried Litter Kwitter?

Anonymous said...

love the quality of this litter!! ive tried so many, tidy cats, jonny cat. . . clumping litters, etc. . . but i found cat's best oko plus mess free, stink free, and definitely easier for me to clean their litter box. plus yes, it's more economical as you dont need too much and stays in the litter box a longer time. I have 2 lovely blue persian kitties. id recommend this litter to everyone.