Monday, May 21, 2007

Homemade Cat Litter facemask!

While browsing the net, I've come across this interesting article called "Homemade 'Cat Litter' Mask for All Skin Types".


Isnt it funny? Is it for real? This is the first time I heard about such thing.

"The beauty expert (Diane Irons, the author of several beauty books) swore cat litter is made of the same ingredients as special clays found in $100 spa facials. We tried this and loved it."


INGREDIENTS:

* 1 bag cat litter (must be marked '100 Percent Natural Clay')
* Water
* Drops of your favorite essential oil

PREPARATION:

(1)Mix in a couple tablespoons of the cat litter with water and drops of oil (we find the oil helps make the experience somehow less kitty litter-ish)

(2)Apply mask to face

(3)Wash off after 15 minutes.

Sounds interesting to me..but I will need some time to venture it!

Miaows!

Info source: www.beauty.about.com
From Julyne Derrick

2 comments:

Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Errrr.....don't think I will ever try. If you do try, let me know the results.

Mariuca said...

Seriously? Am not brave enough to try it! LOL :)